RECENT REVIEWS
Patema Inverted: 4/5
Kingsmen: 4.5/5
The Maze Runner: 3.5/5
Big Hero 6: 3.5/5

Check Side Panel for Even More Reviews!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fast Five (2011)


Spoiler Alert!!!



Alan's Review

Review

             I've never written a review about a movie before, but I'll do my best.
          The movies was really, really good. On my scale of rating, from a 1 to 10, I give this movie a 10. This is a must see movie. It keeps people on the edge of their seats! The action of cool and fast cars are still there, some awesome stunts are made, and plenty of explosions! Not only that, for the guys, there are some pretty hot girls in the movie. ;) For the girls.....well, they got 2 big muscular guys and a FBI agent that they might find attractive. (I'm a guy, I don't know if he's attractive to girls or not!) Anyways, I have to say this is a must see movie. 5 out of 5 movie.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Sorry that there aren't as many reviews for this movie as the rest. We may or may not receive more on this movie. But for now:

Final Score:


No comments:

Post a Comment